Sunday 18 September 2016

The Bond

The bond between the two of us. The bond between the bride and the bridegroom. Who would’ve thought I would give my life to my master but I thought it was worth it. And behold it is.


The master of everything, the creator of everything. Behold You look for one who would be loyal to your own, whose heart would be yours, whose life they would surrender.

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)

Everything I am, I give to the master. It is no longer I who live but He who lives in me. My life is no longer my own. For I have been bought with a price. I have been bought with the price of His blood, ever shed on the cross for me. The blood that cleanses, the blood that washes white as snow.


The Bond Between The Two of Us


The bond between the two of us. The bond between the bride and the bridegroom. What can separate me from the love of my beloved? For His desire is toward me. For behold I am no longer a slave to sin, a slave to fear but a slave of righteousness (Romans 6:15-23). That eternal bond between my master and I has overcome me that I no longer think of myself as my own. But I think of myself as the righteousness of God, as a child of God, as the Bride of Christ.


What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. For I want to be a bride ready for the marriage supper when the roll is called up yonder. When the New Jerusalem comes, to be caught up with the master. Where there will be no more tears, no more pain and no more disaster.


The bond between the two of us. The bond between the bride and the bridegroom. A bond that was meant from the beginning of eternity. From the beginning of time, this bond between the two of us was predestine and ordained from above. A bond that was meant for you and I. A bond that was meant for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment below with your thoughts on the post!