Friday 29 May 2015

The Colour Blue

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27 (NKJV)
  
When I think of the colour blue, I think of peace. I think of serenity and of being calm. So many times we go through our day with burdens upon our shoulders. So many times we go through our day with a sense of anxiety and worry where we feel like we are in a rush and we have to get everything done by a particular time.


The Colour Blue


God has given us His peace. The peace that passes all understanding. We don't have to be anxious about what will happen next. We don't have to be anxious about the steps we should take. Why worry when we have a Father who sees the end from the beginning. Jesus has given us peace. He has given us the opportunity to live a life of peace, a life of being calm about the situation, a life more abundantly.

When you start to get anxious, when you start to worry, look up to the sky and see the colour blue and remember that Jesus has given you peace. Jesus is taking care of the situation. He has it all sorted out. 


This post is a part of the Five Minute Friday community by Kate Motaung where brave writers gather together to write for five minutes on any word.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post! I am your neighbor at FMF at #71.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment below with your thoughts on the post!